Tuesday, December 23, 2008

About one month till take off!

It is currently the Holiday's and I am spending time with family. There is almost exactly one month till I get to leave and I'm beginning to get excited. There is still a lot to do and get accomplished but I can worry about that after the holidays. I have to admit I haven't gotten the CLAM Camera back out ...I think that is mostly because I can't figure out how I would make a entertaining video right now.

I wrote a song and recorded it with my guitar and some CLAM program equipment. I thought some people out there might like to hear it. I've had to make it into a video file to be able to post it so it is just some pictures I've taken placed over the music.

*note ironically many of the pictures are actually from North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment