Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's go time!

Alright...I am mostly packed. Somehow I have managed to pack a two person tent and dress shoes in with everything else I planned (I am currently in awe of my packing ability). I've fit everything I could think to take in: a suit case, a backpacking backpack, and school/laptop backpack. I really hope that I am not blissfully unaware of something very important that I might be forgetting. To make matters even better I just located my voe(verification of enrollment) form. Which was the most recent epicenter of an "o my gosh where is it" moment.
After the Christmas escapades I have wisely chosen to bring a change of clothes and minimal(verses having no) toiletries in my carry on. I have, however, deliberately not taken a change of pants in my carry on. I figure this will bring about the highest probability of some small child throwing up on the pair I will be wearing in flight. thinking about it... I put all my pants in one suitcase...I assume that this too will lead to the greatest chance that said suitcase will decide that Scotland is not actually its final destination and that it instead would like to be someplace like Russia...which makes me wonder if the Russians would really want any of my half worn out pants anyway. I apologize for all the packing talk....I guess my excitement is finally coming out in a blogatory manner.
15 hours remain till it is go time...and for the first time flying I only have to worry about me(selfish... I know)! Anyway, my adventure hat was getting tired of hanging around so it is time to once again to don it and head off on another whirl wind adventure....although if we hit any whirl winds while flying I hope the pilot is amazing and keeps us in the sky.

I'm Bonnie Scotland Bound! (I have to pack the computer so I'll blog from the other side of the pond...or if there is a horrific layover maybe on the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment