Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The boring side of things


So more on the less interesting side of things. The last two days I have spent some time working on a group project and when not working on that I have been catching up on movies or playing guitar. This small room is really starting to get to me. I've come to realize that I definitely can not study in my room...its like a psychological barrier I just don't get work done. Combine that with the fact that the library closes at 9:30 and that I do my best work at night and I start thinking Travis Tritt "I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E". The whole idle time would probably be better spent kicking some 1 hour online Clemson class homework which I do have...but it is incredibly boring. Not that I have been totally unproductive...I have emailed or applied to at least a dozen jobs, but as the days tick by with out any positive results a strange looming desperation is growing. So couple everything together add some dreary rain and the middle of a big city and you've got yourself breeding grounds for unhappiness.
On the brighter side Scott and I are in the middle of planning out our spring break trip throughout Europe. So far it looks like we will see everything we desire too except Spain Luxembourg and the beaches of Normandy. I think we are both excited about the trip because we keep bringing up random things to figure out before we leave (like do we need padlocks for leaving our bags in the hostels).
Anyway all things considered I'm doing well, just thought I'd try to restart the trend of blogging more often...even if it is slightly depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment