Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Overwhelming Sorriness

(a blurry picture taken on campus)
I am very sorry about that last post...I was short on time because I really wanted to go to bed and so I just spilled thoughts out all over the place. I hope anyone following this blog was not thrown off by that...I will do better to keep posts flowing in a orderly fashion from here on out.
Today I added a visitor counter to the blog...I had to do some html editing, but I have just enough skills to delete the part of the code that made a link below it trying to get more people to add it to their web pages (I decided that there would be no advertising on this page that I did not personally promote or benefit from), as of this post seven of the seventeen visits are by me editing and updating things.

I finally got to sleep in today, which was most excellent, then Scott and I spent a large chunk of the day in Starbucks working on a Topics in Corporate Finance project (we've mostly avoided American stores because we want to experience as many Scottish things as possible, but Starbucks is across the street from the apple store which supplies us with free wireless Internet). We will finish the project tomorrow and then start on a Portfolio Theory project as well. (Schoolwork Bleh!). So far I know of no travel plans for this weekend, but a huge group of us are going to Ireland next Tuesday for St. Patties day.
For those who care, this will also be the 250th anniversary of Guinness beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment