Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love!!

Its only my second week here but I've fallen in love. Shes got Western sunset tan orange skin, a beautiful body and she sings like very few can. Shes been in a previous relationship but that's fine with me because shes not a gold digger. I don't know weather or not the parents will appreciate her but shes thinking about coming home with me in four months.
Ok, so I bought this guitar (with carry bag) for under 100 pounds. I was getting kind of desperate and missing mine that I left at home. this beauty is a 12 string with a built in tuner and sounds pretty good (although tuning a 12 string is a pain) It was used and it wanted me so we are now friends. If it costs to much to bring it home I'm gonna pawn it before I leave. I also recently decided that I want to know what kind of money the street bands make so when the weather gets nicer I may head down to Buchanan street to sit and play after the shops close.
Not to much has happened the last few days. Just typical classes and grocery shopping. Scott and I finally went and saw "underworld revolution" in what is rumored to be the worlds tallest movie theater which consists of 7 stories of escalators and movie theaters. Each floor has a bar (yes serving alcohol) and ice cream shop. It was defintily one of the best theaters I've ever been too.
Oh, I also discovered on pub night that apparently no one around here knows how to really dance. It turns out that if you swing dance at clubs people think that you are amazing.

1 comment: